the challenge of maintaining strong enrollment in Lower and Middle School
increases, admission staff have had to become increasingly more creative in
ways to attract and cultivate families throughout the admission season. Go
beyond the traditional Open House model of outreach by creating events,
activities and initiatives that offer families more opportunities for insight
into the school and provide more touch points along the admission pathway.
Presenter: Adriana Matzke, Associate Director of Admissions and Financial Assistance, The Blake School
Adriana Matzke, Associate Director of Admissions and Financial Assistance, has been at The Blake School in Minneapolis for 17 years. She spent her first 12 years in Blake's Business Office as part of the accounting team and transitioned to her current role in 2014. During her five years in Admissions and Financial Assistance, Adriana has led efforts to creatively strengthen the department's engagement with current and prospective families. Adriana holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management from Augsburg University.
Presenter: Joe Silvestri, Director of Admissions and Financial Assistance, The Blake School
Joe Silvestri is a veteran independent school administrator with more than 20 years of experience in admissions and financial assistance. He's been Director of Admissions and Financial Assistance at Blake School in Minneapolis since 2015. Before Blake, Joe was Director of Admissions and Financial Aid at King’s Academy, an American boarding school in Jordan. He was previously Admission Director at North Yarmouth Academy in Maine, and an Admission Associate at Lake Forest Academy.
- Understand using data for setting enrollment targets.
- Learn how to use the Enrollment Projection Tool Kit
- Learn why it is critical to engage all admin members in the projection process
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastering (10+ Yrs)
- Customer Focus
- Develop Leadership
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
$0 AISAP Members
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.