Are you overlooking your biggest asset in marketing your school? A premier student ambassador program can be a wonderful selling point for your school. What better way is there to demonstrate the outcomes and impact of your program? Managing an ambassador program can be hard work, but the effects can be amazing.
Presenter: Elizabeth Perkins, Director of Admission & Marketing, stminster Academy
Prior to serving at WA, Elizabeth taught organizational strategy & management at the University of Memphis. Elizabeth leads the Memphis theatre awards & serves on the board of directors for Theatre Memphis. Recently named by the Memphis Business Journal to the class of 2018 top “40 Under 40”, Elizabeth previously led internal communications for the Capital Aviation Services division of GE. She holds a BA in political science from the University of Memphis & an MBA from Union University.
She can be reached at email@example.com
Level of Experience:
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastering (10+ Yrs)
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Drives Vision and Purpose
- Plans and Aligns
- Foster Community Interaction (Communication)
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Events tab at the top of the page.
$0 AISAP Members
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.