This session will touch on several real-world examples of how to use data to guide strategy, communicate with stakeholders and plan for the future.
Presenter: Orna Siegel, Director of Enrollment and Tuition Assistance, Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School
Orna Siegel is the Director of Enrollment and Tuition Assistance for the Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School in Rockville, Maryland. As an innovative educator in the field for the past 20 years, she has served as the Director of Admission at Boston's Jewish Community Day School, and Gann Academy. She holds a B.A. from Wesleyan University and received Hebrew College's prize for Outstanding Achievement in Jewish Education while pursuing her Master's in Education as a Legacy Heritage Fellow.
She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastering (10+ Yrs)
- Balances Stakeholders
- Business Insight
- Communicates Effectively
- Decision Quality
- Drives Vision and Purpose
- Plans and Aligns
- Advance School Mission
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
$0 AISAP Members
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.
$0.00 - $79.00