Faced with significant tuition increases, uncertain economic times, and the unique challenges of marketing private schools, admission leaders can sometimes lose track of the equally important task of building teams that are productive, collaborative and harmonious.
Presenter: Peter Anderson, Director of Admission & Enrollment Management, The Episcopal Academy
Since 2014, Peter has been Director of Enrollment Management at The Episcopal Academy in Philadelphia. Treasurer of AISAP's Board, Peter has a BA from Middlebury College and an MBA from New York University’s Stern School of Business. Following work as a derivatives trader for Gottex Brokers SA in Lausanne, Peter worked as Director of Financial Aid at Loomis Chaffee School and Associate Director of Admission and Instructor in History at St. George’s School in Newport, Rhode Island.
Peter can be reached at email@example.com
Level of Experience:
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastery (10+ Yrs)
- Customer Focus
- Showcase School Economic Savvy
- Develop Leadership
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
$0 AISAP Members
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.