Class 1: November 4, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. ET
How to Get Beyond “Boosting Posts” with Stronger Facebook Advertising Tactics for Better Results
Social media marketing has become more important than ever as a means for independent schools to reach and engage with prospective families. With 1.32 billion daily users, 69% of which are adults in the U.S., Facebook reigns king of social platforms and is the most popular marketing channel used by schools, brands and businesses. But does Facebook really work for your school the way you want it to? Are you getting new “Likes” on your page, increasing engagement, sending more people to your school’s website or even getting conversions for your events?
In this fast-paced, tip-filled class, we'll take a deep dive into the strategic use of Facebook ads and give you timely take-aways that will help you make the most out of Facebook's tools and tactics. You will:
- Discover the advantages of Facebook Ads Manager over boosting posts
- Uncover the unlimited targeting options available on Ads Manger
- Learn how to use Ads Manager’s 11 different marketing objectives - something you won't find if you boost a post
- Master ad placement options to get your ads in front of the right people
- Find out how to maximize conversions with Facebook's pixel
- Receive current “best practices” for Facebook ads to amplify your message and get noticed, along with must-dos and don'ts to stand out from the crowd.
Class 2: November 11, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. ET
Market Research: What it is and Why it Matters for Your Independent School
What if you knew:
- What prospective families valued most when selecting a school for their child?
- What people were really saying about your school: the good, the bad and sometimes the ugly?
- What factors actually drive your enrollment now and in the future?
- What your optimal tuition price point should be, relative to your value to your audience?
In this class, Kalix Marketing demystifies the basics of market research and shares how best to use it to inform a more effective marketing strategy.
Presenters: Donna Balinkie, Kalix Marketing Strategist and Jonathan Oleisky, Kalix Marketing President
Class 3: November 18, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. ET
The Millennial Parent Mindset and Independent Schools: Data and Decision-Making
Millennial Parents (those born between 1982-2000) are a complex group and understanding how they are approaching their educational options for their children are critical for independent schools. Kalix recently completed a groundbreaking national research study of 1,000 Millennial parents (Lower School through Upper School, day and boarding) to gather data and determine trends about what’s most important to Millennial parents as they consider independent schools for their children.
This class will shed new, data-supported insights and conclusions about Millennial parents, specifically:
- Value perceptions on education decisions
- Millennial parents’ selection criteria for independent schools
- Expectations on tuition and pricing
- Communication expectations and preferred methods
Level of Experience:
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastering (10+ Yrs)
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Plans & Aligns
- Foster Community Interaction (Communication)
|Continuing Education Credits:|
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
Course Registration Fee (for all three webinars):
$95 AISAP Members
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.