January Topic: Yield Events: Planning for a Virtual Spring (again!) - PreK-12 Day & PreK-8
The selection process is underway and it's time to look ahead and strategically plan for the Spring Yield Events. How will we demonstrate our value virtually in order to yield our families and students? How can we be creative given Zoom fatigue? Should we use "old school" methods of postcards and packages to enroll admitted students? Join colleagues from around the world for creative problem solving and conversation about yield strategies and events.
Notes for Conversations with Colleagues
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the website, you are confirmed for this event.
- A confirmation email and reminder emails will be sent from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE EVENT.
- Space is limited for this event, please register early.
- This event is for AISAP school members only.
- This is a live event and will not be recorded.
- Your registration is non-transferable. Please ask additional staff to register separately.
$0 for AISAP members
Join now and register at the no-cost member rate!