Are you new to financial aid at an independent
school? Looking for training on terms, definitions, key relationships, and the
strategic use of financial aid to reach enrollment goals? Perhaps you are
a director of admission with financial aid oversight and a need to interpret
financial aids form so that you can work collaboratively with your financial
aid director or CFO.
Join us for two ninety-minute sessions with financial aid experts who will give you the introduction you need to an often confounding experience for both families and schools. These classes will be live via Zoom to enable active participation, collaboration, and interaction.
Wednesday, October 27, 2-3:30 pm
- Definitions, overview of financial aid responsibilities by month, and the importance of financial aid as an enrollment strategy.
- Key on campus partnerships and the importance of an empathetic, trusting relationship with families.
- 10 financial aid-related questions you need answers to and why
Friday, October 29, 2-3:30 pm
- Net Tuition Revenue Model: Definitions and opportunities
- Institutional priorities and programmatic needs: Funding the student experience from cleats to prom attire.
- Understanding financial aid forms: How to navigate and interpret the key fields of the family forms.
- Geordie Mitchell, Assistant Head of School for Enrollment Management and Outreach, La Jolla Country Day School
- Genieve Rankel, Director of Financial Aid at Buckingham, Browne and Nichols School
- Steve Brown, Director of Financial Aid and Institutional Research, The Lovett School
Level of Experience:
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
Continuing Education Credits:
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
Course Registration Fee (for both sessions):
Free for anyone registered to attend the Financial Aid Institute, November 3-4 (in person or virtually). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your coupon code.
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.