Join us for this interactive hands-on workshop for the new admission professional. If you are completing your first year in admission or about to begin your journey as an admission and enrollment professional, this workshop is for you! Our time together as a cohort and the sessions offered will help you thrive and add value immediately as a new member of your admission and enrollment team. You will hear from others on “lessons learned as a new admission professional” and have the opportunity for breakout discussions with like-minded admission and enrollment professionals at the same point in their journey.
In this workshop we will:
- Introduce key concepts and skills needed to be successful in your new role
- Preview the admission year and your responsibilities by month to set you up for success
- Hear from a panel of new admission professionals on “Lessons Learned after Year One”
September Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, September 20, 11-2 pm ET
- Wednesday, September 21, 11-2 pm ET
Space is limited to ensure the sessions will be highly interactive.
This is a multi-day event covering different material each day. Please mark yourself out of the office for each day. We will take breaks and the sessions will be interactive but they will not be recorded.
Director of Admissions
San Francisco Day School
Director of Admission, Upper School
Director of Learning & Member Engagement