Back by popular demand. If you were not able to join us in December, please look at your calendar for February. If you would like to join us again, please note the discussion topic is the same as December.
At AISAP, we’ve been committed to diversity and inclusion for years. It’s part of the fabric of who we are, how we are together and how we interact with our constituents.
The movement that we are witnessing now, though, is a new call to action for all of us. It’s forcing us, expecting us, to look squarely at a topic that is particularly difficult and that has a complicated history. It’s forcing us to understand and make a commitment to end racism and structural racism.
This engagement session is one of multiple opportunities we are providing for our community to come together to discuss and learn.
The objectives of this engagement session are to:
- Provide space for individuals and colleagues to reflect on and process the racial equity movement we are experiencing
- Seek greater understanding of the impact of this movement on our individual sense of well-being and what it means for us as admissions and enrollment professionals
- Surface ideas that will inform our work in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion and anti-racism
Notes for Engagement Sessions
- Engagement sessions are only available live on the date and time they are scheduled and built to be highly engaging and interactive.
- Seats are limited for this session.
- Sessions will not be recorded.
- Payment for this session must be paid in full to AISAP prior to the start of the event.
- Cancellations received in writing by January 28 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after January will not be eligible for a refund.
Engagement Session Cost
$59 AISAP members / $129 non-members
Additional Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training Courses
If you are looking for more training options around DEI, there are two additional courses to consider. Each course is on-demand and you can learn at your own pace. Use the discount code, AISAP-EQUITY-20OFF, during the checkout process for either course.