Back by popular demand. Admissions officers are often questioned about the admitting process for their schools. Each application is seen as a part of the whole while building a diverse cohort each year.
In this session we will discuss best practices for removing implicit bias in the admissions and financial aid awarding processes. The objectives of this session are to:
- Learn, share and discuss biases and barriers that impact the admissions and enrollment processes
- Identify common concerns and identify ways to address them
- Surface and recommend organizational values that can support school admissions professionals commitment to facilitating an equitable and bias free admissions processes
Notes for Engagement Sessions
- Engagement sessions are only available live on the date and time they are scheduled and built to be highly engaging and interactive.
- Seats are limited for this session.
- Sessions will not be recorded.
- Payment for this session must be paid in full to AISAP prior to the start of the event.
- Cancellations received in writing by January 28 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after January will not be eligible for a refund.
Engagement Session Cost
$59 AISAP members / $129 non-members
Additional Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training Courses
If you are looking for more training options around DEI, there are two additional courses to consider. Each course is on-demand and you can learn at your own pace. Use the discount code, AISAP-EQUITY-20OFF, during the checkout process for either course.