This course is a 6 week on-line course starts Wednesday, July 26 and ends September 5, 2023. Course content will be released at 1:00pm EST July 26, 2023.
To view the full course syllabus click here
*No prerequisite are required anyone is welcome to enroll in this course, no prior experience is required
Are you looking to become a dog behavior consultant? Join Sarah Filipiak, as she provides you with an overview of dog behavior consulting as a career path.
- Differences between dog training and dog behavior consulting.
- Fundamentals of dog behavior consulting
- Assessing and addressing behavior problems
- Intervention planning and implementation
Grading: This is a pass/fail course, instructor may ask for clarification or re-dos of assignments.
This is a 6 week on-line course, each week a new content is released, and attendees have one week to read and complete assignments.
- Discussion board- Attendees are required to make two post per week pertaining to the topic of the week.
- Each week there will be a written assignment that will need to be summited via your dashboard. Please submit in a PDF file or Word document. Students have till the following week to complete assignments.
- Added bonus-Three LIVE calls via Zoom (see syllabus for those dates and times). These calls will allow you to interact with your fellow classmates to network and ask the instructor questions.
- Live Calls are scheduled for 7:30 PM EST August 2, 16 and 30. Links for these calls will be posted the week of calls in your dashboard.
20 CCPDT, KPA, IACP, IAABC