Held Live On: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 | 7:00-8:00 pm CDT
On-Demand: Registrants for the live event, and the series, will have access to the webinar recording on-demand; additionally, this activity will be available for registration as an on-demand enduring material after the live event.
Moderator: Mark Taylor, MD
Panelists: Eric Bernstein, MD, MSE; Catherine DiGiorgio, MD; Suzanne Kilmer, MD; Gilly Munavalli, MD
Participants will gain understanding of assessing new technology and how to make informed decisions on investing in it considering the following:
- Does it fulfill an unmet demand for a particular service?
- Is it necessary to compete in the marketplace?
- Does it fit into the practice business plan?
- Considering capital cost and practice overhead, how long will it be before the investment is profitable?
- Is it a good financial and tax decision?
- Will the purchase of the technology add value to both the patient clientele and practice providers?
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess the value of a new technology for a practice.
- Utilize a logical process and consultative resources to evaluate the benefits and risks of adding new technology to a practice.
- Make an informed decision on whether or not to add a new technology to a practice.
CME: 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
To obtain CME credit and download your CME certificate, you will need to view the webinar and complete the attendee evaluation.
The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. ASDS designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.