TO REGISTER: Scroll down and select Add to Cart
ASDS Members: $979 by August 10, 2022, $1,079 after
Non-Member Dermatologists: $1,279 by August 10, 2022, $1,379 after
DATES: September 10-11, 2022
LOCATION: Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile | 505 Michigan Ave | Chicago, IL
ROOM RESERVATIONS: see course web page here
AGENDA: Available here
DIRECTORS: Vince Bertucci, MD, FRCPC and Sue Ellen Cox, MD
FACULTY: Kimberly Butterwick, MD; Jordan Carqueville, MD; Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD; Deirdre Hooper, MD; Omer Ibrahim, MD; Jonathan Sykes, MD, FACS
This is the course you need for a full-circle, in-depth review of cosmetic injection how-tos and facial anatomy! Designed for all experience levels and led by experts at the leading organization for cosmetic dermatologic surgeons, the course includes hands-on training, live patient demonstrations featuring simultaneous anatomy demonstration on a prosected cadaveric cephalus specimen, high-yield lectures, panel discussions, real world case studies, and more. Highlights include:
- Comprehensive facial analysis and assessment as applied to cosmetic injection
- Age-related structural changes to the face plus gender and ethnic considerations
- Essential injection facial anatomy, including small group in-depth anatomy deep dive
- Properties of and indications for biostimulators, hyaluronic acid fillers and neurotoxins
- Injection preparation pearls on neurotoxin dilution, hyper-blending, hyper-diluting and back-filling, and reconstituting poly-l-lactic acid in small-group format with hands-on training
- Strategies, tools and techniques for safer injection procedures with optimal outcomes
- Small group hands-on training with experts for injection techniques with needles and cannulas
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize and identify facial anatomy as it relates to the use of cosmetic injections.
- Relate the principles of facial symmetry, aesthetics and aging to treatment strategies.
- Apply knowledge of facial anatomy, patient assessment, injectable agent properties and tools, and injection techniques to formulate comprehensive cosmetic treatment plans.
September 10, 2022: 7:30-8:30 am Check-in & Breakfast | 8:30 am-6:00 pm Sessions | 6:00-7:00 pm Reception
September 11, 2022: 7:45-8:45 am Breakfast | 8:45 am-12:30 pm | Small Group/Hands-on Sessions
Note: Faculty, agenda and schedule are subject to change; ASDS will make updates if changes occur.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation requests must be received via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 4, 2022 EOB for a full refund minus a $250 administrative fee. If you request cancellation after above deadline, registration fee will be applied to your ASDS account for future use, minus a $250 administrative fee.
CME: 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
To obtain CME credit in your ASDS Learn profile and download your CME certificate, you will need to view the webinar and complete the attendee evaluation.
The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. ASDS designates this activity for a maximum of 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.