Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Series
Product Bundle Description
Diversity, equity and inclusion in patient care and physician practices remains a critical unmet need in the specialty. This complimentary webinar series provides the opportunity to tackle key issues facing dermatologic surgery and dermatology from a practice, patient, and forward facing perspective. Sessions include:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and What It Mean for Dermatologic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery and Skin Color
- Transgender and Gender Diverse Individuals: Considerations in Procedural Dermatology
- Addressing Macro- and Micro-aggressions in the Practice
- Rethinking Cosmetic Clincal Trials Focusing on Skin of Color
- Diversifying Tour Practice and Inner Circle
Six 60-minute webinars (held live in zozi)
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for each activity completed.
The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. ASDS designates this activity for a maximum of 6.00
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Copyright © 2022, ASDS. Copy and distributing content in print or any electronic forms without written permission from ASDS is strictly prohibited.