Attendees will learn fundamentals of discipline-based
education research (DBER) and gain a greater understanding of DBER studies and
Engage in discussions on discipline-based education research (DBER) journal article readings through this seven-part webinar series. Individuals can purchase a 7-part series for a discounted price or purchase individual webinars. Participants will:
- Become familiar with the diversity of DBER studies.
- Understand how learning theory informs DBER work.
- Learn to evaluate qualitative and quantitative study design and data collection and analysis approaches.
- Access to live webinar(s) and recording(s).
- Certificate of completion upon completing post-webinar survey.
- Pre- and post-webinar assignments in a timely manner.
ASM Member: $299
Non-ASM Member: $349
Individual Webinar Rates
ASM Member: $50
Non-ASM Member: $75
All members except for Supporting Members qualify for the ASM member rates.
No refunds will be given. Instead, all participants who pay the registration fee will be given access to the recordings for a limited time.