Get valuable information about formulating your online presence and social media activity as a scientist:
- Importance of having an online presence
- Basics of virtual networking
- Twitter networking
- LinkedIn networking
Enhance your CV/Resume – learn how use your online presence to promote your CV and/or resume.
- Gian C. Molina-Castro @molinagian (Ph.D. Candidate & NSF GRFP Fellow, Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine)
- Ester Alvarez-Benedicto @ab_ester (Ph.D. Candidate, NSF GRFP Fellow & HHMI Gilliam Fellow, UT Southwestern)
- Dr. Keisha N. Hardeman @DrMitoOxPhos (UTSW PROVIDES & Burroughs Wellcome Fund PDEP Postdoctoral Fellow, UT Southwestern)
Click "Add to Cart" below to sign up. Please also complete the pre-event survey. You must complete the pre-event survey to access the live webinar or recording.
Questions? Contact for ABRCMS Online:
Christopher Skipwith, Ph.D.