This meeting is to update ASM members on the CPHM-related projects currently in progress within ASM. Topic updates include:
- Updates on ASM's efforts to combat laboratory workforce shortage.
- ASM's work on diagnostic stewardship.
- Upcoming guidelines, white papers, and sentinel guidelines.
- The 2023 ABMM exam.
- Updates on current CPEP programs.
- ASM professional development webinars.
- Clinical and public health microbiology career resources.
- Clinical and Public Health Microbiology Committee.
- American Board of Medical Microbiology.
- Clinical Microbiology Mentoring Subcommittee.
- Coding and Reimbursements.
- Evidence-based Laboratory Medicine Practice Guidelines.
- Laboratory Practice Standards.
- Personnel Standards and Workforce.
- Professional Development Subcommittee.
This meeting will also include a Q&A. Attendees are welcome to submit a question for the Q&A in advance.
This 90-minute meeting will be held on January 17, 2024 at 3 pm ET.