Industry Innovates, Presented by Biogen: Exploring Case Studies of ARIA from Clinical Studies of Investigational Anti-Amyloid Beta Therapies for Alzheimer’s Disease
Please join our esteemed faculty for this livestreamed webinar to discuss amyloid‑related imaging abnormalities (ARIA) observed in clinical studies of investigational anti‑amyloid beta therapies in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Following a brief overview of ARIA and its radiographical presentations, the faculty will present several case studies of ARIA from clinical studies as examples of optimal detection and monitoring practices. An interactive approach will then be adopted as the faculty walk through additional case studies, with each providing an example of the complexities and challenges of the identification and differential diagnosis of this phenomenon. There will be the opportunity to submit questions to the faculty throughout the webinar, and the faculty will address submitted questions in the Q&A session following the case studies discussion.
Instructions for Participation
THIS IS A NON-CME ACTIVITY & CERTIFICATES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. To complete this activity, learners will view the webinar session (either during the live presentation or the archived recording) and review related resources.
Release Date: 12/8/2021
By enrolling in this activity, you agree to share your contact information with the session planners.
- Dr. Jerome Barakos, MD, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, USA
- Dr. Erik Gaensler, MD, Bay Imaging Consultants, San Francisco, USA
Available Video Resources
- Webinar: Exploring Case Studies of ARIA from Clinical Studies of Investigational Anti-Amyloid Beta Therapies for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Detection and Management of Aria Part 1
- Detection and Management of Aria Part 2
- Detection and Management of Aria Part 3