Please visit this link for instructions on how to register for ASNT Cert Prep Courses.
Format: 5-day course; 8:00 am-5:00 pm each day
Continuing Education: 4 IACET CEUs or 10 recertification points
Price: ASNT members $2,000; nonmembers $2,200
Upon completion of this course, the student will have reviewed:
- Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A
- ANSI/ASNT CP-189
- The various programs that establish the criteria for NDT personnel certification and identify the differences between these programs
- The general theory and operation of 11 of the various NDT methods listed in Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A
- Various types of materials processing, fabrication and product technology
- The basics of metal processing
ASNT strongly recommends purchasing the below publications. Our course follows these publications and references them throughout the training. If traveling to Houston for an In-Person class, we recommend purchasing ebooks due to the portability and ability for instantaneous access upon purchase.
- ASNT Level III Study Guide: Basic, 4th ed.
- Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A (2020 Edition)
- ANSI/ASNT CP-189: ASNT Standard for Qualification and Certification of Nondestructive Testing Personnel (2020)
- ANSI/ASNT CP-105: ASNT Standard Topical Outlines for Qualification of Nondestructive Testing Personnel (2020)
- Nondestructive Testing Handbook, Vol. 10: Overview, 3rd ed.
- Materials and Processes for NDT Technology, 2nd ed.
Questions? Contact the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: By taking an ASNT Certification Prep Course, it is not a guarantee that participants will pass the Level III examination(s).