Please visit this link for instructions on how to register for ASNT Cert Prep Courses.
Format: 2-day class; 8:00 am-5:00 pm each day
Continuing Education: 1.6 CEUs or 4 recertification points
Price: ASNT members $800, nonmembers $1,000
Upon completion of this course, the student will have reviewed:
- The basic principles and theory relating to PT
- Equipment and materials commonly used in PT
- Responses typically encountered during the performance of PT
- Procedural requirements from the documents that are provided
- Safety and health considerations relating to PT
ASNT strongly recommends purchasing the below publications. Our course follows these publications and references them throughout the training. If traveling to Houston for an In-Person class, we recommend purchasing ebooks due to the portability and ability for instantaneous access upon purchase.
- Level III Study Guide: Liquid Penetrant Testing (2nd edition)
- ASNT Questions & Answers Book: Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT), Third Edition
- Nondestructive Testing Handbook, Fourth Edition: Volume 1, Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Quick Reference Method Cards: Liquid Penetrant Testing
Questions? Contact the Education Department at email@example.com
Disclaimer: By taking an ASNT Certification Prep Course, it is not a guarantee that participants will pass the Level III examination(s).