Please visit this link for instructions on how to register for ASNT Cert Prep Courses.
Format: 3-day class; 8:00 am-5:00 pm each day
Continuing Education: 2.4 CEUs or 6 recertification points
Price: ASNT members $1,200; nonmembers $1,400
Upon completion of this course, the student will have reviewed:
- The basic principles and theory relating to VT
- Equipment and materials commonly used in VT
- Responses typically encountered during the performance of VT
- Procedural requirements from the documents that are provided
- Safety and health considerations relating to VT
ASNT strongly recommends purchasing the below publications. Our course follows these publications and references them throughout the training. If traveling to Houston for an In-Person class, we recommend purchasing ebooks due to the portability and ability for instantaneous access upon purchase.
- ASNT Level III Study Guide: Visual Testing (VT), 2nd ed.
- Nondestructive Testing Handbook, Vol. 9: Visual Testing (VT), 3rd ed.
- Supplement to SNT-TC-1A: VT (Q & A Book)
- Quick Reference Method Cards: Visual Testing
Questions? Contact the Education Department at email@example.com
Disclaimer: By taking an ASNT Certification Prep Course, it is not a guarantee that participants will pass the Level III examination(s).