The ASNT Introduction
to NDT Programmed Instruction book provides a much-needed overview of the
nondestructive testing profession for Level I and II personnel who are seeking
a solid foundation as they launch their NDT careers. This webinar offers a
“sneak peek” of the book and how it can help expand your understanding of NDT
in accordance with the CP-105 body of knowledge. You will leave the
webinar with an overview of:
- The certification process.
- Importance of pre- and post-production NDT.
- Sixteen different NDT methods including Guided Wave and Microwave Technology.
- Recommended NDT methods for testing discontinuities.
- Manufacturing, machining, joining, and finishing processes.