What does it mean to act ethically as an association professional? Hear from three professionals in this multi-faceted discussion of this question.
- Mark Waymark, PhD, professional ethicist, Associate Professor and Chair of Philosophy at Loyola University Chicago
- Alpha Brady, governance czar, lawyer and senior association staffer with the American Bar Association
- Tom Dolan, President Emeritus of the American College of Healthcare Executives, who, while CEO there, led the charge for ethical practice in association management
- Recognize the ethical challenges inherent in association staff/volunteer relationships
- Discuss techniques to manage and mitigate ethical conflicts
- Pursue and exhibit the highest standard of personal and professional ethics