The role of the marketing professional and the messaging we
create has changed and adapted throughout the past 18 months. We will discuss
some of the ways we have shifted our focus as we transition out of the
- Learn how the American College of Medical Quality, serving a diverse group of medical professionals, adapted their membership renewal messaging to meet the various challenges their members were facing such as being redeployed to participate in and support front line patient care teams and working from home, causing major interruptions in their ability to see patients.
- Hear about how other orgs have adapted their marketing messaging for both virtual events and for transitioning back to live events.
- Discuss trends from pandemic that may become permanent such as personalization of messaging, user-generated content, and more.
1. Learn ways our roles as marketing professionals have changed and adapted
2. Learn how to strike the right balance in our messaging
3. Learn new trends that popped up during the past 12-15 months that are likely to be (or should be) adopted permanently
Sponsored By: Willow Marketing