If you’re trying to break into a new area, get promoted, or even join a new organization, decision-makers need to see that you are capable of handling the work. This webinar will provide step-by-step guidance on putting a resume together that will position you for your desired job.
After attending this session, you’ll be able to:
- Gear your resume toward the type of job you want – even if it’s different from your previous positions.
- Draft accomplishment statements, a must for standing out from competitors.
- Identify keywords, which are often used by employers to screen candidates by computer.
- Determine what should be kept on your resume – and what should be left off.
About the Presenter:
Charlotte Weeks, CCMC, NCRW, CPRW
Weeks Career Services, Inc.
- Dual-certified resume writer and certified career coach
- Past president of The National Resume Writers’ Association
- Written resumes/provided career coaching to 1,000+ clients located around the world
- Contributed to media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, Time, and NBC-Chicago.
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.