Gaining continuing education hours just became easier!
You Can Earn Seven (7) hours of Continuing Education by r
What do you need to do to take advantage of this opportunity?
1) First, purchase the Compendium Booklet here online for $35 for member and non-members
2) Next, read the articles from the Compendium. To gain 7 CE hours you must purchase the 40 question assessment test separately. Assessment test cost for clinical members is $70 ($10 per CE Hour) / Non-members pay $85
3) Once you have made the test question purchase online, return to the compendium purchase page and answer the true/false assessment questions in three tries with at least a 70% passing grade.
3) Next, you are required to complete the course evaluation.
4) Upon successful completion of the course evaluation, you will be prompted to self-print a CAMFT CE Certificate noting completion of seven (7) hours of continuing education credit. Please keep this certificate for your records.
Note: The Compendium can be purchased without taking the Assessment. You will not receive CE credits unless you purchase the Assessment.
Compendium is online only. Please call CAMFT with any questions at (888) 892-2638
Refunds/Cancellations: CAMFT does not offer refunds for On-Demand Library purchases.
CAMFT is approved for CE hours by: CAMFT is recognized as a CE Provider by the Board of Behavioral Sciences for LMFTs, LEPs, LPCCs, and LCSWs (16 C.C.R. §1887.4.3(3)(D)); Provider Approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider# CEP 4046) for number of contact hours and the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP-EI Provider #1S-95-319-1019). Pre-licensed members and associates may earn hours of experience for attending CAMFT workshops as approved by their supervisors.
Presenter Opinions and Sensitive Materials Disclaimer: Some workshops may include highly sensitive material. Presenters may express a wide variety of opinions and views which do not necessarily represent the opinions and views of CAMFT and/or you as an individual. The presenters were selected because of their expertise in their respective subject areas and to provide you with a diversity of views on a variety of topics to enhance your conference experience.
The CAMFT Education and Planning Committee selects and approves continuing education presenters and programs based on the information provided to the Committee by the workshop presenters. The Committee cannot be in attendance at all workshops to ensure that the information delivered is as described in the applications submitted to the Committee. The material and modalities presented by CAMFT continuing education workshops reflect the views of the presenters and have been made available by CAMFT for educational and informational purposes only and not as professional advice for specific cases or circumstances.
Grievances: While CAMFT goes to great lengths to assure fair treatment for all participants and attempts to anticipate problems, there will be occasional issues which come to the attention of the CAMFT staff which will require intervention and/ or action on the part of the staff. Procedural guidelines handling for such grievances can be found at www.camft.org under “Education.”