Gaining continuing education hours just became easier!
You Can Earn Seven (7) hours of Continuing Education by r
What do you need to do to take advantage of this opportunity?
1) First, purchase the Compendium Booklet here online for $35 for member and non-members
2) Next, read the articles from the Compendium. To gain 7 CE hours you must purchase the 40 question assessment test separately. Assessment test cost for clinical members is $70 ($10 per CE Hour) / Non-members pay $85
3) Once you have made the test question purchase online, return to the compendium purchase page and answer the true/false assessment questions in three tries with at least a 70% passing grade.
3) Next, you are required to complete the course evaluation.
4) Upon successful completion of the course evaluation, you will be prompted to self-print a CAMFT CE Certificate noting completion of seven (7) hours of continuing education credit. Please keep this certificate for your records.
Note: The Compendium can be purchased without taking the Assessment. You will not receive CE credits unless you purchase the Assessment.
Compendium is online only. Please call CAMFT with any questions at (888) 892-2638