PLEASE NOTE: All BBS-licensees must obtain 36 CE credits/hours every renewal period. Effective July 1, 2015, licensees may gain ALL of their required CE hours through self-study (previously limited to one-half of the total hours), if the self-study course* is offered by an acceptable CE provider.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, CAMFT is not an APA approved CE provider for psychologists home study courses (Continuing education where an Instructor is not present).
Instructions for CAMFT On-Demand Learning Library
(2) On the CAMFT On-Demand Learning Library home page you can choose from Self-study, Legal and Ethical Compendium, Supervision I,II and III, or EBSCOHost .
(3) Make your course selection from the listings within each category after reviewing the course description and learning objective. Simply click the "Purchase" tab located at the bottom of the page next to the course price or click on the purchase button next to the course title.
Hint: Search by tracks from the drop down menu to narrow your search!
(5) Click on the title of the course in the "My Activity" Section to access your course. You may first print the handout or download the handout document by clicking on the handout icon.
(6) You must view each module of the course in order, and in its entirety. Courses up to six hours will have 4 or more modules that must be viewed in order before moving on to take the test. YOU MAY PAUSE A WORKSHOP VIDEO AND PICK-UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF BY PULLING THE CURSOR TO THE POINT YOU STOPPED AT.
(7) You will be prompted to take the test and accurately answer the test questions with a 70% passing grade within 3 tries in order to receive the evaluation. Not passing in three tries will require you to repurchase the course. The evaluation must be completed before receiving the CE certificate.
(8) Once the evaluation is submitted, you will be prompted to print your CE certificate for your records.
Click here to see courses and get started!
RETURNING TO YOUR COURSE PURCHASE AT A LATER DATE:
First you must be logged in to the On-Demand Learning Library. To see if you are logged in, look in the upper right-hand corner of this screen. If you are logged in, your first name will be displayed and it will say 'Sign Out'. If you are not logged in please do so now by clicking on 'Sign In' in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
After signing in you will return to the CAMFT Learning Library Home page and you will see that your course purchases are stored at the bottom of that page under "My Activity" section.
Click on the title of the course in the "My Activity" Section to access your course again. The system will take you to the exact spot you left off and you can continue to view the videos and complete the course. You may return as many times as necessary to complete your course purchase.
*A continuing education “course” is defined in regulations as “a form of systematic learning at least one hour in length including, but not limited to, academic studies, extension studies, lectures, conferences, seminars, workshops, viewing of videotapes or film instruction, viewing or participating in other audiovisual activities including interactive video instruction and activities electronically transmitted from another location that has been verified and approved by the continuing education provider.”
Refunds/Cancellations: There will be no refunds issued for any products from the On-Demand Learning Library. If you experience a problem please contact CAMFT's Info Center at (888) 892-2638 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grievances: While CAMFT goes to great lengths to assure fair treatment for all participants and attempts to anticipate problems, there will be occasional issues which come to the attention of the CAMFT staff which will require intervention and/or action on the part of the staff. Please read CAMFT's Grievance Procedure.
Commercial Support: Presenters have not received commercial support for this program nor are there any relationships between CAMFT (the CE Sponsor), presenters, program content, research, grants, or other funding that could reasonably be construed as conflict of interest.
Approved By: CAMFT is approved for continuing education hours by: the Board of Behavioral Sciences (provider# PCE50) for LMFTs, LEPs, LPCCs, and LCSWs; Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider# CEP 4046) for number of contact hours; and the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP-EI Provider# 1S-95-319-1017). CAMFT maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Pre-licensed members and associates may earn hours of experience for attending CAMFT workshops as approved by their supervisors. Please note: At this time, CAMFT is not an APA approved CE provider for Home Study courses (Continuing education where an Instructor is not present).