Many private practitioners think the only answer to increasing income is more clients. But it takes more than marketing and good clinical work to have a financially viable practice. This workshop will offer a model for approaching your practice as a small business and you are the CEO. This presentation will explore how to:
- Manage the 5 roles of the therapy business CEO: visionary, marketer, CFO, Operations Manager and clinician.
- Develop policies and procedures to reduce effort, make sound business decisions, and become more profitable.
By the end of this course you will BE ABLE TO:
- Identify at least one role in their business that needs to be activated in order to increase income or reduce effort;
- Describe at least 2 policies and systems for therapy businesses that will save time and money;
- Discuss the 2 components of an effective marketing plan.