In their role as employers, physicians may be dealing with
many challenges arising from the COVID-19 crisis. To support our member
practices, CAP presents, Managing Human Resources During the
Pandemic, a free webinar featuring guest speakers Nancy Brusegaard
Johnson, Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Operations, and Alexis D.
James, Managing Partner of Workwise Law, PC.
This webinar will address the following common concerns that our member practices are experiencing:
- The need to downsize staff or reduce hours due to decreased patient visits
- Employees who become sick or are caring for sick family members
- Employees who are unable to come to the office due to childcare needs
- Employees who are afraid to return to work
- Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)