In today’s ever changing healthcare climate, maximizing revenue while providing
quality care for patients is more important than ever. An understanding of the
Quality Payment Program (QPP) can be daunting but is necessary for navigating the
current healthcare environment.
As we get closer to the end of 2020, you may ask yourself:
- Is attestation required in 2020?
- How does a physician participate or file an exemption?
- What does MIPS look like in 2021?
- How do I navigate the past performance reports to benefit my practice?
Moderated by CAP’s Director of Practice Management Services Andrea Tena, this lunchtime webinar will cover topics including:
- The future direction of QPP
- Pathways for those who have not yet participated
- Applying for a MIPS exemption
- MIPS attestation and reporting in 2020
- Getting ready for MIPS in 2021