While telemedicine has been gaining widespread popularity for some time as an effective way to increase patient access to healthcare and lower costs, it has quickly become an essential and expected service of the medical practice.
The rapid pace that practices have had to adopt telemedicine over the past year have left many questions unanswered and gaps unfilled. In this webinar, Virtual Care: The Next Medical Frontier, Dr. S. John Korangy, MD, MPH addresses the fundamental challenges many physicians experience when implementing virtual care programs and will provide a framework for a successful operation.
This webinar covers:
- What to do and what not to do when implementing telemedicine
- Factors for selecting the right technology
- How to use telemedicine to maximize revenue
- Best practices for meaningful virtual patient visits
- Future considerations for providing remote care