This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Unsafe medication practices are a common cause of
preventable adverse patient events. Errors can arise from factors like
medication contraindications, overprescribing, patient nonadherence, incorrect
dosage, and much more. Join the risk management experts with the Cooperative of
American Physicians (CAP) for a free one-hour webinar providing actionable
guidance for enhancing medication management procedures in your practice to
help reduce your medical malpractice liability.
This webinar will help attendees:
- Describe the prevalence of medication prescribing and adverse drug events in the United States.
- Understand the complexities of the medication process in the ambulatory settings.
- Utilize Drug Information Resources for safe medication prescribing.
- Identify high risk medications and apply safer prescribing strategies to vulnerable patient populations.
- Implement steps to establish a culture of safety to reduce medication harm.
The Cooperative of American Physicians, Inc. is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Cooperative of American Physicians, Inc. designates this internet live course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.