This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Rapid Lung NGS is enabling clinicians
and reducing biomarker testing costs
Why should you register now for this webinar?
- Hear about experience from the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH). Their Center for Integrated Diagnostics (CID) has consolidated legacy single gene testing system in to one workflow based on fast and automated next generation sequencing (NGS)—a rapid lung molecular testing program. This workflow allows for a turn around time (TAT) of 36-72 hours and provides clinicians with a consolidated biomarker report, whilst significantly reducing complexity, hands on time and costs in the lab.
- Moderated by: Bob McGonnagle, Publisher, CAP TODAY
- Presenters: Lauren Ritterhouse, MD, PhD, and Ibiayi Dagogo-Jack, MD
What will this webinar empower you to do?
CAP TODAY does not endorse any of the products or services named within. The webinar is made possible by a special educational grant from Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Learn from the experiences of a leading cancer center in consolidation NSCLC biomarker testing in to Rapid Lung NGS program
- Understand the positive implications for oncologists and patients with cancer from the oncologist point of view
- Understand how the new consolidated workflow saves time and resources