This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Standardizing minimal residual
disease (MRD) assessment in
lymphoid malignancies using NGS
Why should you register now for this webinar?
What will this webinar empower you to do?
- Understand how advances in NGS are enabling a more sensitive, specific, and standardized approach to MRD assessment in lymphoid malignancies
- Brought to you by: CAP TODAY
- Moderated by Bob McGonnagle, Publisher, CAP TODAY
- Presenter: Mohammad Hussaini, MD
- Compare and contrast NGS with other methodologies to measure MRD
- Review single-institution experience across disease spectrum including multiple myeloma, acute lymphoblastic leukemia, mantle cell lymphoma, and chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Understand how NGS MRD can be used in the clinical management of lymphoid malignancies
- Ask questions of our distinguished presenter
CAP TODAY does not endorse any of the products or services named within.
The webinar is made possible by a special educational grant from Adaptive Biotechnologies.