Understanding the Federal Grants Process From Start to Finish
From writing compelling—and compliant—proposals that support post-award success, to working effectively with personnel in federal granting agencies, participants learn the basics (and the secrets) for success in today’s highly regulated and intensely competitive grants arena. In this Grants 101 eLearning course from Thompson Grants, you will:
- Learn the difference between grants, contracts, and cooperative agreements.
- Consider the interrelationship between the chronological phases in the life of a grant.
- Learn where to search for grants.
- Become familiar with typical grant requirements and how they impact applying for and managing Federal grants.
- Write a realistic “measurable objective” and design realistic deliverables, outputs, and outcomes following a logic model format.
- Understand the steps a Federal agency takes and the different roles that Federal staff play both before and after issuing a grant award.
- Learn what questions to ask and how to follow-up after grant submission
Course OutlineModule 1: An Introduction to Grants
Module 2: The Grant Lifecycle
Module 3: Grant Legislation
Module 4: Pre-Award Phase
Module 5: The Award Phase
Module 6: The Post Award Phase
Course AvailabilityYou may choose to participate in this course over a 8-week schedule with other students or you can participate at your own pace, which gives you complete control over when and where you choose to engage with the training.
- Winter Session: January 6 - February 24, 2020 | Enter WINTER at checkout
- Spring Session: April 6 - May 25, 2020 | Enter SPRING at checkout
- Summer Session: July 6 - August 24, 2020 | Enter SUMMER at checkout
- Fall Session: October 5 - November 23, 2020 | Enter FALL at checkout
- On-Demand eLearning: No Promocode needed at checkout
- Students 1-9: $395 each
- Students 10-24: $195 each
- Students 25+: $95 each
Want to place this course on your own LMS?
This course is also available for licensing with unique customization and branding! Additionally, the SCORM compliant format can be uploaded to most major LMS platforms. For inquiries please contact Thompson Client Services at 800-677-3789 or firstname.lastname@example.org