Michael J. Demoratz, PhD., CCM., LCSW
Chikita Mann, MSN, RN, CCM
Description and CE information:
This two part webinar bundle will cover Behavioral Health and Health Literacy and Culture. Upon completion of the first webinar entitled Behavioral Health, you will then gain access to the second webinar entitled Health Literacy and Culture.
Upon completion of the Behavioral Health webinar, the learner should be able to:
- Define mental health
- Explain how behavioral health issues impact physical health
- List risk factors for suicide
- Describe how ACEs can affect behavioral health
- Understand case management challenges and considerations in the behavioral health population
- Define health literacy and discuss the impact on client understanding of health care services
- Define cultural competence and how it affects case management interventions
- Describe at least three ways to overcome health literacy and cultural challenges and/or barriers
The Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This program has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for 1 CE contact hour(s). Activity code and Approval number will be awarded on your certificate of completion.
All planners and speakers have disclosed that they have no relevant financial relationships or conflicts of interest with commercial interests related directly or indirectly to this educational activity.
Commercial Support or Non-Commercial Sponsorship:
There is no commercial support for this activity. The planners and faculty have no relevant relationships to disclose.
Expiration date: 5/29/2021