Prework Modules Deadline - Monday, January 29, 2024 at 11:59 pm CT.
Virtual Certificate of Training in Obesity for Pediatrics and Adults
Live Events:11 am-3 pm ET; 10 am-2 pm CT; 9 am-1 pm MT; 8 am-12 pm PT
- Friday, February 2, 2024
- Saturday, February 3, 2024
- Friday, February 9, 2024
- Saturday, February 10, 2024
Registration includes access to fifteen online pre-work modules, four live virtual sessions and an online post-test.
- Early Bird Registration: $495 (ends Thursday, December 21, 2023)
Registration fee Friday, December 22, 2023 - Friday, Friday, January 12, 2024: $545
- Registration ends Friday, January 12, 2024, or when max participants is reached (500 participants max)
This Certificate of Training in Obesity for Pediatrics and Adults Course was developed to address the evolving competencies of today’s and tomorrow’s weight management RDNs and NDTRs in ways that support the needs of modern learners. The vision for the Certificate of Training in Obesity for Pediatric and Adult Course is for participants to be able to:
- Competently deliver weight management services that are patient-centered, evidence-based
- Apply weight management competencies to a variety of settings
- Engage clients where they live, work and play
The steps to earn a certificate of training:
- Complete fifteen pre-work modules and assessment tests by Monday, January 29, 2024
Attend four live virtual sessions:
11 am-3 pm ET; 10 am-2pm CT; 9 am-1 pm MT; 8 am - 12 pm PT
Saturday, February 3, 2024
Friday, February 9, 2024
Saturday, February 10, 2024
- Take and pass a post assessment with an 80% passing score by Wednesday, February 21, 2024, 5 pm CT
CDR certificate of training courses are only open to RDNs/RDs, NDTRs/DTRs and/or members of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Active, Student, International and Retired). Course Registrations will not be processed until eligibility requirements have been verified.
Once the prework modules have been accessed, a refund will not be issued. CPE hours will be awarded for the prework modules and the live event. The tuition for these courses is non-transferrable to another course. A $75 administrative processing fee will be required if a registration is cancelled before accessing the prework modules.
Email questions to CDR staff at Weightmgmt@eatright.org.
Click here to return to the CDR website.