This educational module provides a brief, interactive presentation and offers a self-guided interactive adult learning experience. It is especially relevant for new leaders and associates who need to quickly gain understanding of the principles and language associated with Catholic health care.
Persons who take the course will better understand:
- Why spiritual care is vital to Catholic health care
- The responsibility of creating a healing environment that provides spiritual care for patients, families, loved ones and staff
- Introduction to the Purpose and Value of Spiritual Care
- Spiritual Care: Integral to Catholic Health Care
- The Spiritual Care Team
- The Value of Board Certified Chaplains in Catholic health care