Grow your knowledge of basic belting concepts and material with resources in NIBA's Learning Library. The Learning Library includes member and non-member access to the following items:
- Five (5) Certification Modules on Heavyweight and Lightweight topics. Users are awarded a NIBA Trained certificate after completing a review and passing an assessment.
- Sixty (60) Technical Articles on a variety of belting topics, submitted by NIBA committee members
- Twenty-seven (27) Tech Notes, which are shorter articles that cover important belting topics
- Ten (10) Heavyweight Training Presentations: Use them with your staff. Available to members-only.
- Nine (9) Lightweight Training Presentations: Use them with your staff. Available to members-only.
- Two (2) Belting Handbooks: Share with your team to reinforce best practice of Lightweight and Heavyweight belting. Available to members-only.