Now more than ever, police agencies are facing hiring
challenges as we seek to recruit and hire the best police officers for our
profession’s future. Please join Seaside
Police Chief Abdul Pridgen, Fremont Police Lieutenant Matthew Snelson and
Sergeant Heidi Kindorf as they discuss their experience and strategies that
have helped drive their agencies’ success in meeting today’s hiring challenges. Topics of discussion will include:
- Rebranding for the 21st century applicant
- Recruiting diverse candidates
- Creating an efficient and effective hiring process to include high speed, high touch approaches
- Striving for a fair and impartial hiring process
- Leveraging internal and external resources to help in the process
- Utilizing digital media to maximize recruiting and engagement with applicants
To register for the below training courses, please click "Add to Cart" for one or multiple trainings. Once you have paid your registration fee either immediately or later with the invoice option, you will be registered for the course. Please note, the CPCA credentials/log-in information for the person attending the training must be used, as you may not change the name of the attendee during the registration process. If you do not know the CPCA log-in information of the attendee, please contact Shannon Mahoney at email@example.com to get them registered. If you are not a member of CPCA and have never attended an event with us, please click here to create a user profile before you register. If you have any questions or need to cancel please email Brittany MacKenzie, Training Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received at least 48 hours prior to the event will receive a full refund. Cancellations received within 48 hours of the event will not receive a refund.