This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
CREFC Digital: CRE’s Path Forward will tackle the most pressing issues that the CRE finance industry is currently facing. This conference will explore the best solutions on how to strengthen our industry not only now but in the future as well.
The final program for CREFC Digital: CRE’s Path Forward is available and includes:
- Economic Outlook: Prognosis for Recovery
- How COVID is Transforming the Origination Landscape
- Fireside Chat with Sam Zell, Founder and Chairman of Equity Group Investments
- Servicing Distressed Mortgages During a Pandemic
- Keynote Speaker Donna Brazile | Political Outlook: State of the Presidential Election and What a Democratic White House, Senate and House Provides America
- CREFC Initiatives from Lisa Pendergast, Executive Director and Adam Behlman, 2020-2021 Chair
- Women’s Network from Elaine McKay, Women’s Network Chair
- Young Professionals from Lilly Kaufmann and Frank Yin, Steering Committee Co-Chairs
- Borrower Relief from Justin Ailes, Managing Director, Government Relations
- FHFA Capital Proposal from Sairah Burki, Managing Director, Regulatory Policy
- LIBOR to SOFR Transition from Raj Aidasani, Senior Director, Research
- Eviction, Foreclosure and Forbearance from David McCarthy, Senior Director, Policy & Government Relations
- Announcing the Recipient of the First-Ever CREFC Woman of the Year Award