This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
About This ProgramThis course will address a variety of metal components and technologies that can increase the sustainability, energy efficiency, and indoor air quality of a building.
- Learn how the use of metal as a cladding component may contribute to carbon neutral and net zero building goals.
- Learn how metal walls can use sunlight to provide the building with solar air heating.
- Discover how metal cladding on roof and walls can contribute to green building objectives, including LEED Certification.
- Explore cutting edge cool roof technologies, including UV reflective pigments and above sheathing ventilation.
- Understand how metal roofing can provide a solar ready platform for photovoltaic systems.
Indicates item required for certificate
Indicates item has been completed
Indicates item locked until previous item complete
|*May be submitted for domain specific learning units to CDT recertification, and/or general learning units for CCCA, CCS, and CCPR.|
Quality Assurance/Quality Control