Are you a member? Be sure to sign-in before making the purchase to receive the $200 member discount.
Not a member? Sign-in with your non-member account. If you do not have one yet, sign up for a non-member account to make your purchase.
Take this training for $1050, or join or renew your membership today to enjoy the discount and all of the other great benefits of membership!
Are you a corporate member? Contact the membership team to request access to a corporate seat. The primary contact of your account will need to approve the request before you are registered. Our membership team will assist you in obtaining approval and register for you. If you know your primary contact, you can copy them in the e-mail as well.
DAA is excited to announce the launch of the 3rd course in the online Essentials Series. This course consists of (6) 1-hour, interactive, discussion-based sessions, taught by industry expert, Anil Batra. The class meets twice weekly for three weeks. You will learn the basics of SQL for marketing analytics and leave the class with actionable tools. Plus, you'll add a valuable new skill to your arsenal that will immediately make you a better growth hacker. Space is limited, so act now to reserve your spot.
This course is intended to give you actionable content so you can effectively learn the basics of SQL for marketing analytics in 6 hours.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand databases and SQL
- Learn how to harness data from various sources to become a better analyst or marketer
- Write SQL queries to pull the right data from database yourself so that you don’t have to be dependent on your developers
- Add a valuable new skill to your arsenal that will immediately make you a better data-driven marketer, marketing analyst, and growth hacker
- Have ready-made SQL scripts and recipes that you can use right away
Class Description:Each class will have an assignment that will help you learn various aspects of SQL and the following use cases:
●Identifying the most loyal and most profitable customers
●Scoring your customers based on their purchase behavior
●Customer categorization based on various criteria in your data sources – develop customer segments for better targeting
- Class 1 (Thursday, April 29th 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST): Fundamentals of the relational database, tables, and data structures.
- Class 2 (Tuesday, May 4th 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST): Selecting data from the database, limiting the data on single or multiple conditions.
- Class 3 (Thursday, May 6th 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST): Multi Table Join to combine data from a single source aggregating the data, limiting the data based on aggregation
- Class 4 (Tuesday, May 11th 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST): Common Functions in SQL for data manipulation
- Class 5 (Thursday, May 13th 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST): Data integration from various sources such email, CRM, website logfile etc. How to export data from the databases to flat files for further analytics in Excel or Tableau
- Class 6 (Tuesday, May 18th 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST): Introduction to BigQuery, a cloud data warehouse. Getting Google Analytics data in BigQuery and understanding data structure.
- Make-up Session - if needed (Thursday, May 20th 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST)