Training presented as a part of the CS Institute-
In this workshop, explore realms of culture and how to appropriately and reflectively represent diversity in your play room through books, toys, and games.
- Learn 3 APT Expectations for being a culturally and socially diverse play therapist
- Define “Culture” and Cultural Humility
- Address Diversity in the Playroom
- Learn 3 Multicultural Errors Made in Play Therapy
- Discuss and share resources to demonstrate diversity in the playroom
- Review barriers to creating a diverse playroom