Find the answers to the most asked questions below.
- When does registration open?
- Registration is now open for FBINAA Members. Non-Member Law enforcement registration opens Monday, March 15, 2021; subject to availability.
- When does registration close?
- Registration closes for all participants on April 30, or when the event reaches capacity.
- What is included in the registration?
- Registration includes access to all keynote presentations, breakout sessions, the Sponsor Solutions Center, FBINAA Store discounts, and more.
- Registration includes Certificate of Participation for the keynote presentations that are streamed on May 5 – 6 only. You must log in each day to receive a certificate.
- Will I be able to earn continuing education credits by attending the virtual event?
- Yes, all keynote sessions at the FBINAA 2021: REBUILDING COMMUNITIES will be eligible for a total of 4 education hours for their career advancement (.5 per keynote session). Certificates of Participation will be sent by email to eligible attendees post-event.The total event time is 5 hours, including announcements and other ancillary information.Training credit is totaled at 2 hours per day/4 hours total.
- When will I get access to the event?
- Login credentials and instructions will be sent the week of May 1 for early access and familiarization with the event platform. Look for an email with these details.
- Can I share my login credentials with other members or colleagues?
- Each registration for FBINAA 2021: REBUILDING COMMUNITIES permits the use of the platform specifically for that registered attendee. Certificates of Participation are available for the individual who has registered only. You must log in and view the entire live-stream content each day to receive a training certificate for each day. Breakout/on-demand sessions
are not eligible for training certificates.
You are welcome to watch the daily event with others at the same time and place that you are logged in. As a reminder, only the person who is registered will receive training credit. For example, if you plan to watch the event daily with other graduate/members, each individual will need to register separately and login each day to be eligible for training certificates. If the group all watches the live-stream together in one room, with one login, then only the individual who logged in will receive the training certificate.
Your access to the event content is intended for your use only and may not be rebroadcast or shared. For permission or questions email John Kennedy, Director of Education & Training, email@example.com.
- How can I become a member? How do I verify my current FBINAA membership status?
- FBINAA membership is exclusively open to:
(a) Individuals who have graduated from the FBI National Academy Program.
(b) Active and retired Special Agents of the FBI who have served as counselors and/or Field Office National Academy Coordinators for a National Academy session or who have been directly involved as a regularly appointed full administrator of the National Academy Program at FBI Headquarters.
(c) Special Agents of the FBI who have been involved in and have supported the National Academy Program may be nominated for membership by a chapter.
- If you need to confirm your membership status contact Jennifer Watson, Director of Membership Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the Substitution Policy?
- For FBINAA members who are complimentary for this event, you may cancel your registration anytime. Contact us if you are unable to participate at email@example.com. This will allow others to participate.
- For paid law enforcement professionals/non-members, a substitution can be made by April 30. Contact us to process a substitution at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the Cancellation & Refund Policy?
- For FBINAA members who are complimentary for this event, you may cancel your registration anytime. Contact us if you are unable to participate at email@example.com and we will process the cancellation for you. This will allow others to participate.
- For paid law enforcement professionals/non-members, a full refund less 10% processing fee can be made before April 30. After April 30, no refunds will be available. Contact us to process a cancellation or refund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will I need a webcam or mic for the event?
- No, a webcam nor a mic is not required to participate in FBINAA 2021: REBUILDING COMMUNITIES.
- Can I view a session later if I miss it?
- Yes, the entire event will be posted online for viewing at a later time. Certificates of Participation will only be available for registered participants who participate in the live-streaming event on May 5 - 6. Breakout sessions are not eligible for training certificates. Breakout/on-demand sessions are not eligible for training certificates.
- What is the Virtual Event Code of Conduct?
- Click here to read the document. All participants are required to agree to the Virtual Event Code of Conduct during the registration process.
- Who should I contact if I have additional questions?
- Visit the Contact Us page of this website for additional contact information.