CLE Credits: 9 General; 9 Civil Trial Certification
Date Occurred: 11/19/2021 | Expiration Date: 5/31/2023
Program Chair and Moderator:
Steve Watrel, Steve Watrel, P.A., Jacksonville
This year’s Learn From the Legends Seminar will focus on techniques to sharpen trial skills, tactics, and secrets from three extraordinary living legends in the field of law as they each share their successful strategies. This year we’ll hear from:
FJA 2021 LEGENDS
Fred A. Cunningham
Domnick Cunningham & Whalen, PLLC
West Palm Beach
Diana Santa Maria
Law Offices of Diana Santa Maria, P.A.
Levin Papantonio Rafferty
- Preparing for Trial: staff responsibilities, using focus groups, etc.
- Voir Dire: jury selection scripts, order of questions, challenges for cause, peremptory challenges
- Opening Statement: case framing, structure, do you state damages amount
- Direct Examination: preparing witnesses for direct, structure of direct exams, being persuasive
- Cross-Examination: preparing for cross-exam, structure of cross exam
- Closing Statement: case framing, structure, arguing damages (medical, non-economic), strategies
- Rebuttal: structure, getting the last words, strategies
A copy of the recording will be available in your online classroom approximately 1-2 weeks after the webinar.
- $199 - Online Streaming
- $249 - Video USB
- $249 - MP3 Audio CD
Live seminar "No Longer Available for Purchase". Use the "Purchase" buttons below to select an audio format.