A year ago, the U.S. and China reached a historic agreement on a 'Phase One' trade deal that includes a commitment by China that it will make substantial additional purchases of U.S. agricultural goods in the coming years. The Agriculture Chapter addresses structural barriers to trade and will support a dramatic expansion of U.S. food, agriculture and seafood product exports.
Join us as we examine:
- Details on the Non-tariff barriers to U.S. agriculture and seafood products
- Sector by sector analysis on: meat, poultry, seafood, rice, dairy, infant formula, horticultural products, animal feed and feed additives and pet food.
- 2020 U.S. agricultural export results by sector
- Update on U.S. China "Trade War" punitive tariffs
- Resources for confirming your products current duties and taxes