This webinar discusses the most common challenges and pitfalls that
small and medium sized food exporters face. Based on years spent by the
presenter diagnosing exporter errors and omissions, this webinar will
outline what not to do as well as provide solutions to avoid simple yet
costly errors in developing export business. Included in the
presentation will be:
- Exporting food products: Easy, difficult or both?
- Avoiding misinformation & the rumor mill
- How exporting food is a passionless process
- Culture's consequences
- From the trade show booth to the penalty box
- The curse of using "FOB"
- The importance of being a "balanced" exporter
- Most common feedback from buyers and meeting their expectations
- Q& A Session with Dennis Lynch, our featured presenter