Foreign buyer feedback consistently indicates a reluctance to commit
to U.S. food suppliers who lack competence in executing export
transactions. This is despite the fact they are very interested in the
product offering and admire the company overall.
This webinar provides the specific information and resources you need to become a more competent and confident exporter who meets the expectations of foreign buyers. It includes answers to questions such as:
- What is an "HS" code, and how do I use it?
- How do I take advantage of Free Trade Agreements?
- How can I find out about market information and my product’s potential?
- How do I locate information on duties, taxes, and regulations for my product in other markets?
- What is an Incoterm, and how do I quote an export price?
- How do I get paid?