Food Export—Midwest and Food Export—Northeast invite you to take
advantage of our webinar "Navigating Food Export Requirements ".
Locating resources on food export regulations can be a complex and intangible process. It is also among the most frequently asked questions from exporters, both new and experienced. Requirements can change based on products, markets and government relations, so it is important to know where the resources for knowledge are and how to navigate them online to start with. This webinar is designed to make these issues and resources more tangible and manageable. The goal is to create awareness to help develop or refine an overall export strategy.
Participants will learn about:
- How Regulatory Research is Part of Marketing Research
- The One Mandatory Regulation and How We Benefit From It
- Organizing Resources Between Multiple State and Federal Agencies
- Clearing Up the Confusion over a "I Need a Health Certificate"
- Utilizing General and Product-Specific Regulatory Websites
- The Importance of Cooperation with the Importer
- Q & A session with Dennis Lynch, our featured presenter